PG&E has a Community Resource Center at the Mother Load Fairgrounds, 220 Southgate Drive in Sonora starting Wed October 9 from 8am to 8pm with restrooms, bottled water, electrical-device charging, a/c, available. PG&E Details
In addition, the Groveland Community Services District and the Twain Harte Community Services District have made their facilities available with water, wifi and electronic charging stations.
Chief McClintock wants you to know that the Highway 108 Mi Wuk Sugar Pine Fire Station will be open for your needs–cell phone recharging (bring your own power cords) and as a place to rest if you need warmth or cooling.
The PG&E website is the best location for the public to receive updates and estimated restoration times: PGE.com/pspsupdates though the website continues to struggle with the amount of traffic it is receiving and they are working to resolve the issues.
- Make sure you have enough mediations (medications??) on hand as well as spare food and water
- Avoid all outdoor burning and other activities that could pose a fire danger
- Ensure generators are installed and being used properly
- Check on your neighbors, especially the elderly, frail, or those with access and functional needs
- For Updated Power Outage Information:To view the PSPS maps of affected area: PGE.com/pspsupdates For questions regarding PG&E’s Community Wildfire Safety Program, please: Call PG&E at 1-866-743-6589 Email PG&E at (redacted)